Kraft’s Earnings Beats Estimates as Budget Cuts Fuel ProfitBy
Food giant also boosts its quarterly dividend 4.3% to 60 cents
Company tightening belt under guidance of thrifty 3G Capital
Kraft Heinz Co., formed by a merger of two U.S. food giants last year, posted second-quarter earnings that topped estimates after budget cuts helped bolster margins.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations