Kellogg Raises Forecast After Cost Cutting Bolsters ProfitBy
Company has adopted popular zero-based budgeting approach
Growth of Pringles helps make up for soggy cereal market
Kellogg Co., the world’s largest cereal company, raised its annual earnings forecast after its cost-cutting program helped make up for a slumping breakfast business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner