Job Cuts Loom as Daimler’s Mytaxi Merges With London’s HailoBy and
CEO Pinnington expects expansion of operations at Hamburg base
Job cuts across tech, human resources, finance departments
The merger of U.K. taxi-hailing app Hailo with Daimler AG’s Mytaxi will cut as many as 50 jobs at Hailo headquarters in London, Chief Executive Officer Andrew Pinnington said in an interview Wednesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock