Japan Shares Rise, Led by Brokerages as Investors Weigh EarningsBy and
Suzuki, Kuraray gain on earnings while Olympus sinks
Strategists see 5.2% gain in Topix by year-end, survey shows
Japanese shares rose for the first time in four days, led by gains in brokerages and shippers. Companies including Suzuki Motor Corp. and Kuraray Co. gained on earnings while Olympus Corp. sank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis