India’s Yield Premium Over Indonesia Highest in 15 Months: ChartBy
India’s 10-year sovereign bonds are offering the highest yield over their Indonesian peers since April last year after Bank Indonesia lowered benchmark interest rates four times in 2016. The advantage could spur foreign investors’ interest in India, where 10-year notes pay 7.20 percent, the most among major Asian markets. Overseas funds poured a net $9.4 billion into Indonesian sovereign debt over the past 12 months, compared with just $256.9 million into Indian government and corporate bonds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis