IMF-Sized Hole Too Big for Ukraine’s Central Bank to FillBy
Bank has been replenishing reserves via FX-market purchases
Bailout delays slowing efforts to rebuild financial defenses
Hold-ups in Ukraine’s $17.5 billion bailout have left the central bank treading a lonely path to rebuild the nation’s financial defenses. While foreign reserves are creeping up, the former Soviet republic isn’t out of the woods yet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis