Goldman No Longer Confident It Can Sell Fund Stakes by DeadlineBy
Bank has $7 billion of private-equity, hedge fund holdings
Federal Reserve pushed back Volcker rule deadline last month
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. may struggle to profitably unload its holdings in private-equity firms and hedge funds by a July 2017 deadline set by the Federal Reserve under the 2010 Dodd-Frank Act.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders