Exchange Operator TMX Group Surges to High on Record QuarterBy
Dividend hike on the table in 2nd half, CEO says in interview
Benchmark S&P/TSX one of top-performing developed markets
TMX Group Ltd., the owner of the Toronto Stock Exchange, surged to a record after posting greater-than-estimated earnings and its strongest-ever quarterly sales thanks to efforts to streamline its business as well as increased equity trading volume.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy