Koruna-Cap Exit on Track as Czechs See Inflation on Goal SoonerBy and
Policy board holds rates at ‘technical zero,’ keeps koruna cap
Rate setters shelve discussion on negative interest rates
The Czech Republic’s newly revamped rate-setting board shelved a debate over negative interest rates as fresh economic projections forecast price growth may reach its target sooner for the first time in two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts