Cost of Modi Tax Win Yet to Be Paid as Inflation Risk LoomsBy
Analysts predict rising inflation, near-term drag on growth
New tax could cause pain ahead of crucial state elections
Prime Minister Narendra Modi this week won India’s biggest economic reform in decades. Now economists are trying to calculate the cost.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day