Corbyn Pledges 1 Million Homes and 1 Million Jobs for U.K.By
Labour leader fighting off attacks from his own lawmakers
Says party can win election and that support is ‘very strong’
U.K. opposition leader Jeremy Corbyn said his Labour Party should aim to create 1 million “good-quality jobs” and build 1 million new homes, as he continued his campaign to keep his job in the face of resistance from his lawmakers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy