Hong Kong Stocks Paced by HSBC Advance Amid Light TurnoverBy
Volume on Hang Seng Index 40% lower than 30-day average
Cnooc leads gains after ending dispute with Husky Energy
Hong Kong stocks rebounded after their steepest loss in five weeks amid lower-than-average turnover as HSBC Holdings Plc extended gains and oil prices climbed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis