China Flooding Caused $33 Billion in Economic Damage Last MonthBy
Less than 2% of losses are insured, Aon says in report
Storms and flood caused $1.5 billion of losses in U.S.
Flooding in China last month caused about $33 billion in economic losses, with less than 2 percent of the sum covered by insurers, Aon Plc said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing