Hootsuite, Canada’s Extra-Rare Unicorn, Says the Cash Is Flowing the Right Way NowBy
Startup has trimmed payrolls and shaken up executive suite
Founder vows to take on Salesforce and become $10 billion firm
Hootsuite Media Inc., one of Canada’s few unicorn tech startups worth $1 billion dollars or more, says efforts to shore up operations -- including cutting staff and hiring a new chief financial officer -- have helped it become cash-flow positive. The news is a welcome bright spot after a tough year and could help pave the way for a public offering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis