Adidas’s North America Sales Jump 26% After Outlook RaisedBy and
Greater China is fastest-growing region with 30% growth
Adidas last week raised sales, profit forecast for 2016
Adidas AG reported a 26 percent rise in North American sales, underscoring a comeback that’s seen the athletic-shoe maker reclaim market share in the U.S. from Nike Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing