Adidas Falls on Profitability Forecast and Nike’s Golf PullbackBy and
Full-year gross margin forecast disappoints some analysts
Nike stops making golf equipment, could weigh on Adidas sale
Adidas AG shares fell as the sportswear maker’s profitability forecast disappointed some analysts, who also raised concerns that Nike Inc.’s decision to stop selling golf equipment could weigh on the German company’s sale of its own golf division.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing