Activision Profit Tops Estimates as Overwatch Makes DebutBy
15 million people are playing new first-person shooter title
Zynga, Take-Two Interactive also report quarterly results
Activision Blizzard Inc., the big U.S. video-game publisher, posted second-quarter profit that beat analysts’ estimates on the strength of titles such as Call of Duty and the new Overwatch.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations