Virtual-Reality Horror Game Tests Limits of Tech, NauseaBy
’A player screaming out in terror is the sweetest music’
Developer seeks to break new ground with Resident Evil series
Capcom Co. isn’t just the first major video-game publisher to commit a key franchise to virtual reality -- it’s also doing so with its zombie-horror series Resident Evil, bringing a whole new level of challenges to the endeavor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States