Virtual-Reality Horror Game Tests Limits of Tech, NauseaBy
’A player screaming out in terror is the sweetest music’
Developer seeks to break new ground with Resident Evil series
Capcom Co. isn’t just the first major video-game publisher to commit a key franchise to virtual reality -- it’s also doing so with its zombie-horror series Resident Evil, bringing a whole new level of challenges to the endeavor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap