Uniqlo ‘Revival’ Seen as Warm Weather, Price Strategy Lift SalesBy and
Fast Retailing adjusting brand’s strategy to ‘lowest’ price
Owner’s shares rise as much as 4.3% to highest since end-March
Fast Retailing Co. rose toward the highest close in four months, bucking the broader slump in Japanese stocks, as warm weather and a shift in strategy to focus on lowering prices boosted domestic sales at its Uniqlo brand of casual-wear.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’