U.S. Stocks Rise as Crude Rebound Spurs Rally in Energy SharesBy
AIG’s best gain since 2011 sparks rally among insurers, banks
WTI crude jumps 3.3 percent as gasoline stockpiles fall
U.S. stocks advanced, with the S&P 500 Index halting a two-day decline, as crude oil’s biggest gain in three weeks spurred a rally in energy producers while corporate earnings helped boost financial companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts