Tunisia President Calls on Ex-Minister to Form Unity GovernmentBy
Chaab Movement says withdrawing from government talks
PM-designate Al-Shahed has 30 days to put together cabinet
Tunisian President Beji Caid Essebsi officially designated a party colleague to form a new national unity government, but the confirmation process threatened to turn rocky after a small political faction withdrew from the process.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts