Trump’s Merkel Re-Election Jibe Batted Away by German GovernmentBy and
Republican candidate hits out at chancellor’s refugee policy
Merkel aide steers clear of U.S. election-year politics
Germany’s government sidestepped Donald Trump’s bait after the Republican Party nominee again singled out Chancellor Angela Merkel for criticism and predicted she would lose the next election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy