This Bond Sale May Solve Wall Street’s $566 Billion ProblemBy
Wells Fargo issues first CMBS that meets Dodd-Frank rules
Banks depend on debt issuance to fund real-estate lending
Bonds sold on Thursday could determine whether Wall Street banks stay in the $566 billion business of packaging commercial mortgages into securities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State