Thailand Keeps Benchmark Rate Unchanged Ahead of ReferendumBy
Most economists predicted rate to remain at 1.5 percent
Central bank says it must keep policy space to counter risks
Thailand kept its key interest rate unchanged, as expected by most economists, opting to hold fire before an upcoming referendum and allow fiscal policies to take the lead in spurring the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting