Tesla Cash Under Pressure With SolarCity Purchase on HorizonBy
Company working to increase production of cars, batteries
Analyst estimates indicate end of adjusted losses is near
The prospect of Tesla Motors Inc. starting to generate quarterly profits may do little to remove a key overhang on the electric-car maker: The pressure on its cash as the company ramps up deliveries, absorbs a solar-panel installer, and invests tens of billions in auto and battery factories.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas