South Sudan Fires Ministers Allied to Ex-Deputy, Reuters SaysEric Ombok
South Sudan President Salva Kiir fired six ministers allied with his long-time rival Riek Machar and replaced them with people linked to a breakaway faction of Machar’s group, Reuters reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks