Social Media Blitz Has Russians Ask: What’s a Central Bank?By
Bank of Russia expanding its reach by turning to social media
Inflation expectations remain high despite slower price growth
Here’s what Governor Elvira Nabiullina’s latest quest to uproot high inflation expectations is up against: most Russians don’t know what a central bank is, and the price growth many of them actually face is at least double what the statisticians are reporting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy