Samsung Wins Round in Yearlong Clash With Russian Phone CarriersBy
VimpelCom resumes Samsung sales after dropping boycott
MegaFon discusses co-operation as Galaxy S7 sales surge
Samsung Electronics Co. has cracked a yearlong boycott by one of Russia’s largest wireless carriers and is in talks with a second, bolstered by rising demand for its Galaxy S7 handsets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy