Russian Services Industry Surges in July at Fastest Since 2013By
Markit Services gauge rose to 55, beating forecasts in survey
Stronger consumer demand can propel the economy from recession
Russian services from restaurants to hairdressers grew faster than forecast last month, rising at the sharpest pace in more than three years as new business prompted companies to hire more people for the first time since February 2014.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock