Rout Sends Every Japanese Company Bond Sold in July Under WaterBy
Over 2 trillion yen of local bonds sold in July now below par
Price declines come as Japanese government debt sells off
Prices for every Japanese corporate bond sold in July dropped below face value as a selloff in domestic government debt rippled through global fixed-income markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations