Perella Weinberg’s Stewart to Testify in Insider ProsecutionBy
Strategy allows Stewart to tell his side but presents risks
Stewart is charged with passing merger tips to his father
Former Perella Weinberg Partners LP investment banker Sean Stewart is set to testify in his own defense on charges he passed inside tips to his father in a risky move that may give prosecutors a chance to undermine his credibility.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts