JPMorgan Settlement With Indiana Draws Interest of Other StatesBy
Regulators said wealthy clients weren’t told about conflicts
$950,000 agreement follows record deal with federal agencies
JPMorgan Chase & Co. has reached a settlement with Indiana regulators related to its asset management business, and now other states are expressing interest in how Indiana built its case.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt