Japan Stocks Drop as Yen Strengthens After Abe Stimulus PackageBy and
Brokerages, realty shares lead declines on benchmark index
Risk-off mood coming to the forefront, says SMBC Nikko’s Ohta
Japanese shares fell for a third day after the yen jumped as details of the government’s stimulus package disappointed investors. Brokerages and real-estate developers led declines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy