ING Surges After Second-Quarter Profit Almost QuadruplesBy
Net income boosted by lending income and lower provisions
Lender books 200 million-euro gain from sale of Visa Europe
ING Groep NV rose the most in six months after the Dutch lender said second-quarter profit more than tripled, benefiting from a boost in lending income and lower provisions for loan losses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy