Junk Bonds Roll On Even After the Wheels Come Off Oil MarketsBy and
Renewed weakness in crude price could weigh on junk valuations
Managers ponder what to sell when ‘there’s nothing we can buy’
The well-oiled machine that linked junk-bond indexes to energy prices may be sputtering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas