Junk Bonds Roll On Even After the Wheels Come Off Oil MarketsBy and
Renewed weakness in crude price could weigh on junk valuations
Managers ponder what to sell when ‘there’s nothing we can buy’
The well-oiled machine that linked junk-bond indexes to energy prices may be sputtering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt