Global Funds Loving India Again as Modi Proves His Reform MettleBy and
Ashmore said it will increase India exposure if levy cleared
High stock valuations limiting upside in the near-term
Money managers including Ashmore Group Plc and Prudential International Investments Advisers LLC have a new rationale for an old favorite trade: Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s biggest legislative victory since taking office in 2014.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner