Fox Stays Course as Rattled News Unit Remains Profit SourceBy
Cable profit fell slightly on costs for sports, political news
Film earnings slump on marketing costs for big summer pictures
21st Century Fox Inc. executives vowed to keep the “unique and important voice” of No. 1-rated Fox News following the resignation of co-founder Roger Ailes last month, rejecting major changes at a network that remained a steady source of profit in the latest quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting