Fatter Aussie Spreads Boost Fund Manager's Credit Risk AppetiteBy and
Fund manager is betting on Australian credit out to five years
Corporate bond market unlikely to be ‘knocked over by supply’
Nikko Asset Management’s Australian unit has shifted more of its corporate bond portfolio away from the shortest-dated notes and into securities due in as much as five years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?