Exchanges Supercharge Rules to Fight Cheaters Based Outside U.S.By
Bats CEO wants faster crackdowns on market manipulators
Spoofing persists despite efforts to eliminate the practice
Foreign day traders were breaking rules and dodging regulators when Chris Concannon left Nasdaq Inc. in 2009. When he returned to the exchange industry five years later, he was dismayed to find it was still happening.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’