Duterte to Push Ahead With Name-Shame in Drug War as Deaths RiseBy and
Six people killed by police at home of mayor linked to drugs
Police say 402 drug suspects killed, near 600,000 surrendered
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte plans to publicly shame dozens of government officials allegedly involved in the illegal narcotics trade, as the casualties mount from his war on drugs with another police firefight.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy