Credit Agricole Quarterly Profit Jumps, Boosted by Visa GainBy
Revenue slumps at French, Italian retail units on low rates
Earnings decline at unit housing trading, investment banking
Credit Agricole SA, France’s third-largest bank, said second-quarter profit rose 26 percent as a gain from a stake sale in Visa Europe Ltd. helped offset a drop in revenue at the main consumer business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting