CNNC Says Its Plan to Merge Hualong One Reactor Designs FavoredBy
China asked CNNC and CGN to merge nuclear designs last year
Joint-venture company tasked with marketing reactor overseas
China National Nuclear Corp. said its plan to merge two versions of the country’s leading reactor designs has won favor among nuclear experts, beating out a competing proposal by its partner China General Nuclear Power Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts