China's Top Economic Researchers Call for More Monetary EasingBloomberg News
NDRC researchers make rare public comments on monetary policy
Research office has no direct power to set government policy
Researchers at China’s top economic planner called for further monetary easing this year to help lower business costs and boost investment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting