Chile Turns to China as Copper Giant Weighs Smelter CleanupBy
Paipote smelter is state company’s main source of revenue
Second phase of the project contemplates $700m investment
Chile’s state copper processor Enami is pushing a more ambitious project at almost double the cost to ensure its Paipote smelter meets new environmental standards.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts