Bulls Made Skeptics as S&P 500 Passes Wall Street ForecastsBy and
Five-week rally of 8 percent leaves index ahead of estimates
Average forecast sees gauge lower at the end of the year
One of the safest assumptions on Wall Street is that however high stocks have climbed, professional forecasters will say they can go higher. That’s not the case now.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations