BOJ’s Comprehensive Policy Review Has a Lot to Take in: PrimerBy
Haruhiko Kuroda became Bank of Japan governor in 2013 vowing to beat inflation and drag the economy out of its malaise. More than three years later, this hasn’t happened, and last week he ordered his staff to conduct a comprehensive review of the BOJ’s policies to see what is needed to meet its 2 percent price target.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner