Axel Springer Drops After Cutting Forecast on Print WeaknessBy
Second-quarter revenue rises less than 1%, trailing estimates
Company expanding its online business to offset print drop
Axel Springer SE, publisher of Germany’s Bild tabloid newspaper, fell as much as 3.2 percent after lowering its full-year sales forecast because of declining revenue from its print products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts