Arkema Raises Full-Year Earnings Outlook on Adhesives BoostBy
The chemical company now targets 7 to 9 percent Ebitda growth
Arkema focusing on Bostik integration and sealant acquisition
Arkema SA raised its profit forecast for the year after the French chemical company reported better-than-expected second-quarter earnings that were boosted by the acquisition of adhesives maker Bostik.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts