ADP Says Companies in U.S. Added 179,000 Employees in JulyBy
Companies in July added workers to U.S. payrolls at a steady pace from the prior month, a private report showed Wednesday, showing the labor market was holding up in spite of broader growth numbers that indicate a slowing in the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis