Ackman’s Pershing Square Sells Position in Canadian PacificBy
Investor says proceeds will be used to fund new purchases
Move comes after transformation of Canadian railway firm
Bill Ackman’s Pershing Square Capital Management LP is unloading its entire stake in Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd., almost five years after sparking a turnaround at the company and becoming its biggest shareholder.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap