Ackman’s Pershing Square Sells Position in Canadian PacificBy
Investor says proceeds will be used to fund new purchases
Move comes after transformation of Canadian railway firm
Bill Ackman’s Pershing Square Capital Management LP is unloading its entire stake in Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd., almost five years after sparking a turnaround at the company and becoming its biggest shareholder.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock